Defining tailoring & bespoke
Our collection is entirely handmade at our Piddington workshops, which allows designs to be modified to meet your requirements. We use the terms Tailoring and Bespoke to describe the amount of modification which takes place.
Tailoring is the process in which we take one of our existing collection designs and apply up to two modifications;
- Modify the width of the design.
- Modify the height of the design.
- Upholstery in a challenging fabric.
- Alter the leg type, finish or shape.
- Adjust the upholstery detailing.
Designs requiring more than two alterations are uplifted to Bespoke products and costed accordingly.
Bespoke applies equally well to entirely new client-led designs or to a redevelopment of one of our existing ranges, which takes it beyond the realms of being a Tailored product.
Whether you are starting from scratch, or adapting one of our standard designs, our design team will work with you to bring your idea to life, and with over 35 years experience of creating beautiful bespoke work, you are in safe hands.
Our bespoke portfolio includes:
- Banquette seating for exclusive restaurants.
- Office and meeting area soft seating concepts.
- Luxurious sofas for reception areas.
- Furniture design to reflect the architecture.
- Freefrom seating based on our impressive Bloid ranges.
- Furniture specifically for television.
See our bespoke page here
Please get in touch and discuss your requirements with us.